About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Friday, 14 April 2017

Easter Card and Gift

This was a last minute make when I realised I didn't have enough Easter Cards and my planned gift went wrong.  I didn't have the time to salvage it and decided this was the quickest thing I could make.

I've used an image from Ike's Art for the Easter Card.  The embossing folder on the notebook is Sara Davies.



1 comment:

  1. Super cool creation Sall - thank you for using her :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall